Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Unexpected Start of My Photo Collection

I'm sure most of you saw Ray's post on American Wota advertising a few things he's selling. I ended up buying GAM's Thanks Single V from him, and much to my surprise, he not only sent the DVD, but a couple of photos as well! Thanks, Ray!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I was especially happy about the Ayaya one since I was eyeing those anyway. I had originally planned on waiting a bit before starting to buy the official UFA photos (perhaps until I could figure out a good way to store them and still be able to easily look at them without having to shell out for an official album, if I could even find one...if anyone has any ideas, let me know), but I suppose you could say this is a sign that I should just jump right in. XD

- cfb

No comments: