Friday, February 15, 2008

Ohayocon '08 Swag

As mentioned in a previous post, I attended Ohayocon this year and returned with a pretty decent amount of merchandise. I'll only be posting pics of the H!P stuff here, simply because I'm OCD and would rather not throw animu DVDs and Puffy albums in with Morning Musume.

Anyway, everything H!P related fits into one pic:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
  • Matsuura Aya First Kiss
  • Matsuura Aya T.W.O
  • Morning Musume 'Musical LOVE Century' Soundtrack
  • Momusu 4th Ikimasshoi!
  • Momusu No. 5
  • Momusu Best! Morning Musume 2
  • Momusu Ai no Dai 6 Kan
  • Pucchi Best 4
Two things: I'm enjoying the Ayaya albums much, much more than I originally expected to, and if I had known that LOVE Century was a musical, I probably would have put my money into something else. I can read katakana, so there was no reason for me not to know what it was, but I bought all the CDs from a booth that sold mostly v-kei/j-rock, so the person running it was getting tired of me asking about H!P, and I ended up rushing. >.<

For those who care, the rest of my purchases consisted of Puffy's Spike and The Hit Parade albums, the FLCL limited edition uber-box set, and some Strawberry Marshmallow figurines, as well as (late) Christmas presents for my friends. We never left the vendor's room for the 5 1/2 hours we were there, so I really don't have any exciting stories, other than the fact that I spent $450 in a day (please note, that included gas and food expenses as well!).

I'll be making one last merch catch-up post for everything I've bought so far in '08 (excluding what was posted here), and then I'll begin writing these as the stuff shows up.

- cfb

No comments: