Friday, February 8, 2008

Ichiban

Greetings!
Zac here. After much deliberation, I've decided to create a Hello! Project blog. I have no intention for this to be a review blog or an H!P news blog. Instead, my format is (hopefully) going to consist of archived instant messenger conversations between myself and my non-wota friends, as well as regular posts about H!P happenings. I am creating this blog as a way to get my opinion out into the world and to get involved with the H!P community, so don't expect to see anything too in-depth. Also, for those wondering about the name...I always tend to bug my friends with wota stuff, and since that's really the focus of my blog, I named it 'Obnoxious Wota'. Simple, ne?

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
- cfb

P.S. I have been commenting (semi-)anonymously on other H!P blogs under the name 'cfb', which is an acronym for an alias I've been using for a few years now, CatchFiveBats. Some of you may have noticed my recent activity.

No comments: