Friday, February 8, 2008

2007 H!P Purchases

Starting with the easy stuff...
I'll give a quick summary of everything H!P related that I bought in 2007. But first, a quick history.

I got into Berryz Koubou in mid-late June of '07, and have spent most of my spare (and some of my not-so-spare) money on H!P merchandise since then. I discovered C-ute shortly after Berryz, and my interests stayed fairly even until early December, when I discovered Morning Musume. By that time I had begun saving up for Ohayocon (which I'll talk about in another post or two), so the only Momusu-related merch I bought before the end of the year was their 10th Anniversary PV Collection. There was some Buono! in there too.

I'll recap by way of pictures.



  • All Berryz Regular-Edition Singles and Albums
  • Ditto for C-ute
  • H!P All Stars Single
  • Buono! Honto no Jibun LE Single
  • Buono! Honto no Jibun Single V
  • BK Concert Tour 2006 Haru ~Nyoki Nyoki Champion!~ DVD - sadly, bootlegged (I had just gotten into them and it was cheap...what can ya do?)
  • Berryz Single V Clips 3
  • Momusu 10th Anniversary PV Collection



All H!P Kids photobooks to date, with one exception - Risako's 1st. Disappointingly enough, I had ordered it along with her second, and HMV reported it out of stock shortly afterward. I'm hoping for one to show up on eBay, but I'll probably have to use an import service and pay out the ass. Also, Berryz 2007 Summer Live photobook (couldn't resist all those kawaii-tastic self-cam pics).


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
  • Berryz 2008 Calendar
  • Berryz 4th Ai no Nanchara Shisuu Poster
  • Also: car keys, jacket, spheal, and Point Blank 3 box

I suppose there's not much else to say here.
- cfb

No comments: