Friday, March 21, 2008

Cal Likes Ayaka A Little Too Much...

I just had to post this one. XD

March 21, 2008

pootyfrebbles: Ayaka is hot
CatchFiveBats: Yes, Ayaka is awesome.
pootyfrebbles: IF I HAD THE CHOICE
pootyfrebbles: TO FUCK THAT BITCH
pootyfrebbles: OR TO NOT FUCK THAT BITCH.
pootyfrebbles: I WOULD CHOOSE TO FUCK THAT BITCH
CatchFiveBats: XD
CatchFiveBats: I think Ayaka is totally cuuuuuuuute.
pootyfrebbles: I WOULD FUCK THAT BITCH SO HARD
pootyfrebbles: LET ME DESCRIBE WHAT I WOULD DO TO HER, USING NOTHING BUT THE NAMES OF POKEMON MOVES.
CatchFiveBats: ALRIGHT
CatchFiveBats: XD
pootyfrebbles: MEAN LOOK
pootyfrebbles: POUND
pootyfrebbles: SLAM
pootyfrebbles: HYDRO PUMP
pootyfrebbles: In that order
CatchFiveBats: OH OH OH
CatchFiveBats: XDXDXDXDXD
pootyfrebbles: XD

Seriously, Cal...what the hell...
- cfb

No comments: