Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cal and I Discuss Gatas, Soccer Sweat, and Sexual Banter

The end of this conversation briefly refers to something, and I feel it needs a little explaining: with the exception of a few H!P blogs, I get very upset when people make sexual references to Berryz Koubou. Call it moe or what have you...regardless, my friends get a big kick out of pissing me off by making unnecessarily explicit sex jokes about Berryz.

Anyway, this is what happens when Cal and I get bored.

January 30th, 2008
CatchFiveBats: I'm watching a Gatas game in the cafe at school.
pootyfrebbles: lol
CatchFiveBats: It feels kind of awkward.
pootyfrebbles: People are going to walk by and think you're a super cool soccer guy
CatchFiveBats: Heh, something like that.
pootyfrebbles: You should totally play along and get some pussy
CatchFiveBats: nah
pootyfrebbles: You only want the J-Pussy?
CatchFiveBats: Yeah, sure, why not.
CatchFiveBats: YEAAAAH HHHHHH GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL
CatchFiveBats: One thing I really like about what I've seen of these games is that if a member of one team ends up knocking over or injuring a member of another team, they immediately run over to make sure they're okay.
CatchFiveBats: Man, Gatas are getting schooled.
pootyfrebbles: lol
pootyfrebbles: Is Hitomi still hot?
CatchFiveBats: I haven't seen her much this game.
CatchFiveBats: She's not out there playing yet.
pootyfrebbles: But when you DID see her, was she hot?
CatchFiveBats: Of course.
pootyfrebbles: Then it's all good
CatchFiveBats: You...do not understand what futsal is all about.
pootyfrebbles: Hahahahaha
pootyfrebbles: I love it how you're talking about it like you actually care about it as a sport
CatchFiveBats: I care if Gatas wins or not.
pootyfrebbles: Watch it on a smaller window, then talk to me too!
pootyfrebbles: D:
CatchFiveBats: No, I like fullscreen cause it makes sure that I actually pay attention.
CatchFiveBats: If I did it in a smaller window, I'd be rewinding all the time to catch what I missed.
pootyfrebbles: Poop on you
CatchFiveBats: THERE'S HITOMI!
CatchFiveBats: WOWOWOWOW
pootyfrebbles: HOTNESS!?
CatchFiveBats: hai hai
pootyfrebbles: OH BABY
CatchFiveBats: OH YEAH FUJIMOTO AND HITOMI ARE ON THE FIELD
pootyfrebbles: OMG
pootyfrebbles: Hitomi is so fucking hot.
pootyfrebbles: They're both hot as fuck
CatchFiveBats: YESSIR.
pootyfrebbles: THEY BOTH HAVE DELICIOUS BODIES
pootyfrebbles: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
pootyfrebbles: YUUUUUM
CatchFiveBats: I don't know if I approve of the 'mmm' and 'yuuum', but yes, they do.
CatchFiveBats: ESPECIALLY FUJIMOTO
pootyfrebbles: Hahahaha
CatchFiveBats: OHHHHHH YEAAAHHHHHH
pootyfrebbles: I WANT TO LICK THE SOCCER SWEAT OFF BOTH OF THEM
pootyfrebbles: YUUUUUUUUM
pootyfrebbles: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
CatchFiveBats: uhhhhhhhh
pootyfrebbles: lol
CatchFiveBats: D:
pootyfrebbles: You're flipping out much less than I had hoped
CatchFiveBats: Yeah, I figure the best way to deter you guys' sexual banter is to just under-react.
CatchFiveBats: Unless it's BK.
pootyfrebbles: Hahahaha
pootyfrebbles: What about Reina?
CatchFiveBats: I would prefer you leave her alone.
pootyfrebbles: What about Risa?
CatchFiveBats: Risa is too cute.
CatchFiveBats: You've already claimed Takahashi, so I can't do much there.
pootyfrebbles: Hahahaha
pootyfrebbles: What about Kago?
CatchFiveBats: I'd prefer you leave Kago out too.
pootyfrebbles: XD

I guess there's not much else to say here...
- cfb

No comments: