First up...things I bought from the H!P booth in the exhibition hall.
- In the upper left is what H!P's booth was calling the "Morning Musume Visual Book", or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure it's actually the Platinum 9 Disco tour pamphlet, and there are some awesome pictures of the girls in this one. :)
- Hangry & Angry - Kill Me Kiss Mini-Album
- Platinum 9 Disco Wristband
- "Morning Musume In USA" t-shirt (this was sadly the only Momusu t-shirt they had at the booth...bad planning on their part, as I know lots of people - myself included - would have bought more if they had them O.o)
- 2 Morning Musume photo sets
The two pictures below are the contents of what was called the "Morning Musume Happy Set". For $60, you got 5 randomly selected items (I think they were mostly tour pamphlets and the like, although I heard you could get a towel if you were lucky), 2 randomly selected photo sets, and a bag to hold it all.
- Everyone got the same bag, which was from Momusu's 2008 Autumn concert tour, Resonant Live. It's honestly a little flimsy, but cool nonetheless.
- I got the following pamphlets:
- H!P DVD Magazine Vol 11 Making Photo Book
- H!P DVD Magazine Vol 4 Making Photo Book
- Morning Musume First Concert Concert Hello! Tour Pamphlet
- Hello!Project 2007 Summer 10th Anniversary Dai Kanshasai ~Hello!Project Natsu Matsuri!~ Tour Pamphlet
- Hello!Project Wonderful Hearts 2006 Winter Tour Pamphlet
And this is stuff I got from other H!P fans over the course of the week.
- There was a guy selling DVDs at Hello!Party, and that's where I got all of these:
- Making of Sugao no 17sai
- Hello! Project 2005 Natsu no Kayou Show -'05 Selection! Collection!- Concert DVD
- Tokkaekko (HILARIOUS movie, I was so excited when he actually had it XD)
- Morning Musume Edokko Chusingura Musical
- HELP!! Acchii Chikyuu wa Samasunda Musical
- Kamei Eri Hatachi photobook (this is the one those Japanese fans were selling an In-n-Out on Sunset Blvd XD)
Not a bad haul, if I do say so myself. My only regret is not grabbing some of the other DVDs the guy at Hello!Party was selling (he had Vol 3 of Futarigoto and the MiniMoni movie, amongst other oddities XD).
Probably going to do one more post with some final thoughts and a summary of what I gained from my time in LA. お楽しみに！