Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Second HelloStoreUSA Batch

Yup, second batch of stuff from HelloStore. This was actually my 5th order, but orders 2-4 were pretty small (5 items between all of them), so I won't bother posting about them in detail here. BUT. I have to say, the metallic photo sets are VERY cool...kind of a subtle metallic sheen to them, definitely worth getting if you can. Anyway, on to to the stuff :P

This would be my spoils from the second "raid" of HelloStore, when all the the Nine Smile items went live.



And, once again, the photo sets all laid out:



And, as I mentioned in my previous HelloStore post...here's a couple pictures of my room at the moment:


Sorry for the big empty spot next to my Aichan mini-towels...I'm hoping to get ahold of an Aichan solo uchiwa to fill it, but until then...nothing.



Had to rig some stuff up kinda funny to hang the towels...but it gets the job done :D


So yeah, more fun times at HelloStoreUSA for cfb :P

6 comments:

paul.thomas said...

Still impressed with the amount of purchases you've made and totally jealous of everything you've got.
The Nine Smile tour shirt looks really nice, slightly pissed at myself for not having any set aside to grab one when they came out and now they're all sold out :'(

Good job with the hanging of everything looks awesome!!!

Matt_D said...

-.-

I recon my first batch has been lost by royal mail.

Sepia said...

Whoops, the comment I left in your previous post is supposed to for this one...anyway! I would like to ask what you used to hang up the muffler towels directly onto the wall? Thumbtacks?

Zac said...

@Sepia
I bought some black binder clips, made for very large stacks of paper...clipped them along the top of the towel...then I used thumbtacks to hang the towel up by the clips. I would never use just thumbtacks to hang my towels, as that would damage them >.< I'm paranoid about condition >.>

issa said...

And just where did that Okitegami poster go? D;

Zac said...

@Issa
I still have it, but I'm probably going to sell it soon x.x

Going to Anime Expo made me realize that I need an idol who's still an idol... Keeping all my Miki CDs/DVDs/PBs, but the posters (one of which I never got the chance to hang up >.>) are likely going to be up for sale sometime.