Thursday, October 8, 2009

First Purchases From HelloStore USA

I suppose it's pretty easy to guess what this post will be about from the title...


Anyway, this afternoon a package for me was delivered:



And, as expected, the contents were...



A wonderful assortment of Aichan and MM tour goods! :D


Here's the photosets all spread out:



These are basically the first concert goods I've ever bought (aside from the ones I obtained at AX and maybe 1 or 2 other items I got from friends), and I have to say that I'm enjoying them more than I thought I would. I'm sure part of that is because, as a wota, I've recently begun supporting Aichan almost exclusively...so getting photos and towels and so on of her is a great feeling. It's nice to be surrounded by the idol you love ^^ I'm especially surprised at how addictive collecting photos is...and now I just have to find an album or two to put them all in XD I'll throw together another post or something once I get all the towels hung up.

Anyway...overall a great first experience with HelloStore, and I look forward to continuing to buy from them.

Keep it up, JapanFiles!
- cfb

3 comments:

Mozenator said...

Just one question. Are you a billionaire? How do you do it??? Ok two questions.

Zac said...

I still live with my parents (>.>). No bills to pay, and I'm extremely frugal in every other respect haha. I take every measure possible to leave as much money for H!P stuff as I can.

I have to move out soon, though, so we'll see how my buying habits change after that :P

Sepia said...

I stumbled onto your blog by Googling H!P T-shirts, and I'm just impressed by the amount of stuff you have ^.^ I started collecting Koharu stuff recently (namely photos), and purchased some Koharu merch off HelloStoreUSA as well. Before I had no idea how to hang up the microfibre towel but your pic gave me an idea so thanks! XD It is totally addictive collecting photos, esp when you spot huge photo lots on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Keep up the good work!