Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A fairly creepy question...

So, as most of you probably know, Chinami's cell phone was recently stolen, and some pics ended up leaked to the net.

Memorable selections include the following:

[EDIT] Apparently the Maimi pic wasn't Maimi. T-T


The orange box of text says something about sex. XD


Maasa is badass.

So the question I must pose to my fellow bloggers is this: if there was an idol (H!P or otherwise) to have his/her cell phone stolen and pics leaked to the net, who would you want it to be? And what do you hope those pics would consist of? Also, I want to emphasize the fact that this is not about whose cell phone you want to be stolen (that's just mean XD), but rather about whose cell phone pics you want to see.

I honestly can't answer right this second because my immediate reaction was Mikitty, but she's no longer an idol, so her cell phone can't be too terribly exciting. I suppose I'll have to post a response at a later date. XD

- cfb

9 comments:

ROCKY said...

Umm... More thighs? XD

Sorry, I don't know too many idols. I just want more thighs. >_<

Juju said...

Yamapi, because he's hot, and has hot friends. :D

- Mint

Anonymous said...

I second the Yamapi idea! I want to say some of the girls from Morning Musume but something tells me those are going to be some boring pics....

Shirow said...

The first picture apparently isnt Maimi at all. I read that it was some girl from Akb48, the photo apparently got mixed up in there some how.
I'd like to know what the text in the orange box says ... any translation?
And Maasa looks awesome in the picture ... is she wearing make up and stuff to make her look ghostly? awesome!

Anonymous said...

hmm i would want to see some tegoshi yuya pics! and also gackt? but i wonder if gackt ever uses the handphone camera...

Anonymous said...

That picture isn't of Maimi, as shirow said, it's Kasai Tomomi from AKB48. You can view her blog (which contains the picture) at http://ameblo.jp/xanadu48/entry-10137984517.html. I had that picture on my blog, but I deleted it as soon as I realized the mistake ^^;

Also, the sign that Chinami is pointing to in that one picture reads "Don't Laugh at Other Peoples' Sex" or something like that (it's a movie apparently) lol

And to answer your question, I would like to see all of the Berryz girls cell phone pics. I dunno, the girls just seem like they have really interesting lives. ^^

Anonymous said...

Any cellphone from an Asian Boyband member.
I'm sure all of them would have something interesting in them.

although I'm more intent on seeing Ryo Nishikidos or Massus on.
Because Ryo is a creepy maniac and Massu is just fuckin adorable.

Anonymous said...

In an answer to your question, I'd want to see Koharu's pics. ^^ Lols, Maasa looks like Death Note's L.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!