Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nanchatte Renai World Collage Project


^ click! ^

Wanted to take the time to pimp an awesome fan project that's going on right now. Basically the idea is to show Morning Musume/UFA/Tsunku that we fans outside of Asia really love Momusu (directed at the girls) and are giving them monetary support (directed at UFA/Tsunku) by taking pictures with our copies of Nanchatte Renai. For anyone who wants to see Morning Musume in America again (or wants to see them somewhere closer to wherever you may happen to live in the world), I think this is an excellent opportunity to do something proactive toward that cause (and if you haven't bought Nanchatte Renai yet...the deadline to send in your pic is September 19th, so there's still time!).

Also, for anyone who collects H!P CDs/DVDs/photobooks/concert goods/whatever, this is your chance to shine! Take a picture with all your H!P stuff...be creative, set it all out on the floor and lay down on it or something, I don't know. XD This is a really great way to demonstrate how dedicated we all are, and how much time (and money) we put toward supporting these girls...so come on people, let's send in those pics!

Here's mine (not terribly creative, I know, but I couldn't think of a good way to display it all aside from this...there's really not enough room x.x):

(sorry about hiding my face, haha...didn't do that in the pic I sent in, I'm just not totally comfortable posting a picture of myself on my blog :P)

Details for the project here (or click on the banner at the top of this post).
- cfb

No comments: