Sunday, May 25, 2008

Souki Likes Johnny's?

A little backstory:
The first dorama I ever watched (aside from PGSM) was Kurosagi. Shortly after watching it, I gave a copy to Souki and he loved it as well. Ever since then, he's thought that Yamashita Tomohisa was pretty cool, even with the bishie-ness. I've also recently started getting into TOKIO, and Souki has liked what he's heard of them.

On a less-related note, I'm a huge Erika Toda wota at the moment, so this dorama excites the hell out of me. Anyway, on to the conversation.

May 25th, 2008
CatchFiveBats: Dude.
CatchFiveBats: New dorama starring Yamashita Tomohisa, Aragaki Yui and Toda Erika announced.
CatchFiveBats: So win.
CantSpellShotaWithoutHOT: WHAT WHAT WHATTTT
CatchFiveBats: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3249
CatchFiveBats: *drooooool*
CantSpellShotaWithoutHOT: Dude, this is so fucking cool.
CatchFiveBats: Yeah.
CatchFiveBats: Totally.
CatchFiveBats: Dorama ftw.
CantSpellShotaWithoutHOT: Yamapi ftw!
CatchFiveBats: Do you need me to download some NEWS for you?
CatchFiveBats: XD
CantSpellShotaWithoutHOT: Dude, why not!
CantSpellShotaWithoutHOT: I fucking love Yamapi!
CatchFiveBats: Hahahahaha....
CatchFiveBats: Awesome.
CatchFiveBats: You will be my hero if you become a Johnny's fan.
CantSpellShotaWithoutHOT: I wouldn't mind hearing more!
CatchFiveBats: XD

Not the world's most prolific exchange, but this surprised me enough that I felt the need to post it here. If the response is favorable, I may keep an updated log of how Souki's JE fandom pans out (if it does at all...).
- cfb

No comments: