Wednesday, May 7, 2008

April Purchases

From this point on, I'll be doing my merch posts in monthly installments.

Anyway, April purchases:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Singles/Albums:
  • Momusu - Morning Musume no Hyokkori Hyoutanjima
  • Momusu - Roman ~My Dear Boy~
  • Momusu - Resonant Blue
  • Momusu Sakura Gumi - Hare Ame Nochi Suki
  • Momusu Tanjou 10nen Kinentai - Bokura ga Ikiru MY ASIA
  • Fujimoto Miki - Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi
  • Fujimoto Miki - Sotto Kuchidzukete Gyutto Dakishimete
  • Fujimoto Miki - Romantic Ukare Mode
  • Fujimoto Miki - Boyfriend
  • Fujimoto Miki - Boogie Train '03
  • Fujimoto Miki - Okitegami
  • C-ute - Namida no Iro
  • Folk Songs 3

Single Vs:
  • Matsuura Aya - Kiseki no Kaori Dance
  • GAM - Melodies
  • GAM - LU LU LU
  • Fujimoto Miki - Single M Clips
  • Fujimoto Miki - Boyfriend
  • Fujimoto Miki - Boogie Train '03
April was a crazy month for me. Out of all the stuff here, my favorites are definitely Folk Songs 3 and Okitegami. I've already written about Okitegami, but as for Folks Songs 3...this album has shown me that I'm capable of liking Maki Goto (she never really impressed me in Morning Musume, and all I've heard of her solo work is the slutty R&B stuff near the end >.<) and that Nakazawa Yuuko has a very unique and beautiful voice. Maybe next month I'll grab some of their solo releases. And, of course, I loved Mikitty's performances as well.

Also, it turns out I've passed the 50-CD mark! Including the ones posted here, I now have 59 H!P releases on my CD shelf (I thought it was 65...but I just re-counted, and I somehow ended up adding an extra 6 to my numbers when I counted a few days ago O.o).

Here's to another 50!
- cfb

No comments: