Thursday, January 15, 2009

December 2008 Purchases

I'm feeling lazy, so I didn't crop the pictures for this post. Guess you readers get the privilege of seeing some of the other things sitting on my desk. :P


  • Morning Musume - COVER YOU RE (w/slipcover)
  • Shugo Chara Egg! - Minna no Tamago LE (w/DVD)
  • C-ute - FOREVER LOVE RE
  • Pucchi Best 8

  • Matsuura Aya - Double Rainbow RE (w/slipcover)
  • DEF.DIVA - Suki Sugite Baka Mitai RE
  • Morning Musume - Ambitious! Yashintenki de Ii Jan LE (w/DVD)
  • C-ute - FOREVER LOVE Single V
  • Buono! - Rottara Rottara Single V
  • Berryz Koubou - Dschinghis Khan TaruTaru Mix Single V

Morning Musume
  • Souda! We're Alive Single V
  • DO IT! NOW Single V
  • AS FOR ONE DAY Single V
  • Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT Single V
  • Iroppoi Jirettai Single V
  • Ganbacchae!/HEY! Mirai Single V

  • Matsuura Aya Single M Clips 1
  • Matsuura Aya - Ne~e? Single V
  • Nochiura Natsumi - Renai Sentai Shitsu Ranger Single V
  • Fujimoto Miki - Okitegami Single V

  • Morning Musume - DVD Magazine Vol 3
  • Matsuura Aya Concert Tour 2007 Aki ~Double Rainbow~
  • Matsuura Aya Concert Tour 2004 Haru ~Watashi to Watashi to Anata~
  • Tsugunaga Momoko - Momo no Mi PB
So yeah, purchase craziness. Some quick thoughts:
- COVER YOU is incredible. It feels pretty damn close to the Folk Songs albums, which is an extremely good thing. Speaking of, I recommend them wholeheartedly. Listen to them.
- I bought Pucchi Best 8 pretty much entirely for GAM's unreleased single (and, in a sense, the GAM Rakuten Eagles support single, although I do plan to actually buy that someday...). Do what you gotta do, I guess. XD
- Dschinghis Khan TaruTaru Mix, both the single and PV, is still like some kind of bizarre dream that I would tell my friends about and laugh at how stupid it is. Sadly, it's more fun to talk about than listen to. >.<
- I went insane on Single Vs this month...and January is more of the same. I've acquired so many CDs over the last year and a half (which, by the way, it's crazy that it's been that long X.X) that I guess I feel the need to back off on buying those for a bit. I've got a lot of listening to catch up on, haha.
- It feels pretty damn cool owning a DVD Magazine. Fanclub releases ftw?
- Watashi to Watashi to Anata is AWESOME. Download it, buy it, watch it somehow. Ayaya has and will always own the stage.
- Momo no Mi is HOT. Like, seriously. Momoko's got a smokin' bod. :P

And just a reminder, I keep a complete, up-to-date list of everything I've got here, if you're curious as to what all I've accumulated.

Until next month. :P
- cfb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thank you! I'm jealous of your collection haha
I love COVER YOU album, can't wait for their next..
Where you can buy those DVD magazines?

Zac said...

I got mine on eBay, from the same seller I get most everything. I think it was just a one-time thing, though...he hasn't listed one since. >.<
- cfb