Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thoughts on Recent News

Obviously, it's been a while since I've written any entries on recent stuff, so here's a few quick thoughts on happenings of late:

Cinderella/Complex
I love it. The members, the video, the song, the outfits, everything is made of pure win. This is the first time I've ever put a lossy MP3 rip of a single on my iPod before I get ahold of the physical CD, if that says anything. Also, Maeda is a total cutie-pie.

New MilkyWay Single In October
I absolutely adored Anataboshi, so the news that MilkyWay isn't a one-shot group makes me very happy. I was also quite fond of Kikkawa Yuu when I saw her on the H!M 8th Gen Audition Special (and was disappointed she didn't make it instead of Aika, even if I found out about her after the fact), so anything that allows me to see more of her brightens my fandom.

New Berryz Outfits
They are ADORABLE. It's good to see the BK girls finally getting this kind of treatment. Miyabi's and Maasa's especially stand out to me, but they're all awesome.

Taiwan Auditions
I've already made a post about this, but I have to say it again. NUMBER FORTY-SIX ALL THE WAY.

Airi 3rd PB on CDJapan
This isn't so much news as kind of a sidenote. It was aggravating when I decided to start collecting photobooks, only to find out that cdjapan didn't carry them (and I had to go through HMV), so the confirmation that they're allowing preorders for H!P Kids PBs - the only ones I'm buying for the the moment - on top of the Momusu and other random ones they carry is a huge relief. Any way to support cdjapan is welcome in my book.

I think that's everything I wanted to talk about...
- Zac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Airi's 3rd, Opus 9.

Zac said...

SHUT UP SOUKI. SHUT UP NOW.