Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who would I marry based purely on voice?

Raid posed the question "Who would you marry based purely on voice?", and since a lot of the other H!P bloggers seem to have answered the call, I might as well do it too.


3. Shiina Ringo

Maybe not so much her voice as the songs she writes...but still, they wouldn't be the same if she didn't sing them. She may not have the greatest control, or the most finely-tuned voice, but you can just tell from the way she sings that she lives for her music (and/or is totally insane), and I admire that.

2. Matsuura Aya

What's there to say? It's Ayaya. She's the best-selling solo artist in Hello!Project for a reason.

1. Fujimoto Miki

Seeing as Miki's voice was the reason I even began to like her as an idol, she was an obvious choice for first place. This post discusses everything I have to say about the matter.

- cfb

No comments: