Wednesday, November 12, 2008

October 2008 Purchases

I'm just going to stop saying that it's been a crazy month for purchases...cause lately, every month has been, and I don't see that letting up any time soon. XD


  • Naked Songs LE (w/DVD)
  • Good Bye Natsuo LE (w/photobook)
  • 100kai no KISS RE
  • Ki ga Tsukeba Anata LE (w/DVD)
  • Momoiro Kataomoi RE
  • Yeah! Meccha Holiday RE


  • Happy Summer Wedding RE
  • Do it! Now RE
  • Aruiteru RE
  • Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT LE (w/photobook)
  • Koko ni Iruzee! RE
  • Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~ RE
  • Iroppoi Jirettai LE (no box case or cards)
  • Rainbow 7 LE (w/photobook)


  • Yaruki! IT'S EASY RE
  • Makking GOLD(1) LE (w/booklet)
  • (2) Paint It Gold LE (w/poster)
  • Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ RE
  • Renai Sentai Shitsu Ranger RE
  • SHALL WE LOVE? Single V


  • Ayaya - First Concert Tour 2002 Haru "First Date"
  • Ayaya - Yeah! Meccha Live
  • Ayaya - Concert Tour 2005 Haru 101 Kaime no Kiss ~Hand in Hand~
  • Mikitty Alo-Hello DVD
Lots of Ayaya this month, and my first Gomaki CDs. I'm especially fond of Ayaya's Naked Songs and Hand in Hand concert, and Miki's Alo-Hello. I'd write more, but I'm tired and I have school in the morning, so I'll leave it at that. XD
- cfb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome going after first press editions and LE's!! ^o^ Ayaya's "Naked Songs" I think still remains as one of the best Hello! Project releases! Although it's only 18 minutes I think that her "Suna wo kamuyou ni...NAMIDA~stage live~" (epbe-5197) is a must have too....unless you already own it and then I'm just being redundant. :P