Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Zac and Cal Discuss Ohoyacon, Risako's T-Shirt, and Suzuki Airi

Not much to explain here. I just though it was kind of a funny conversation. XD

December 5th, 2007
CatchFiveBats: Okay, so...I get a paycheck on the 4th.
CatchFiveBats: Of January.
CatchFiveBats: So I'll have to pick it up before we go to Ohayocon.
pootyfrebbles: Okay.
pootyfrebbles: Your work is kind of on the way anyway
CatchFiveBats: But that means that if I save half of both checks before then...and that one...
CatchFiveBats: I'll have at least $500.
CatchFiveBats: I'm going to pick it up that Friday as early as possible, to give the impression that I actually needed Friday off.
CatchFiveBats: XD
CatchFiveBats: $500 AND IT'S ALL GETTING SPENDED
CatchFiveBats: OH YEAAAHHHHHHHH
CatchFiveBats: I'm so excited.
pootyfrebbles: Yeah
pootyfrebbles: I can't wait
pootyfrebbles: Getting all that stuff at once like that is awesome
CatchFiveBats: You bet.
CatchFiveBats: And I'm sure that at least one booth will have H!P stuff.
CatchFiveBats: And I'm going to buy Momusu...and W...for sure...
CatchFiveBats: And whatever else I can find.
CatchFiveBats: MAYBE RISAKO'S T-SHIRT
CatchFiveBats: JEEZUS
CatchFiveBats: I want it.
CatchFiveBats: Even if I just frame it...I want it.
pootyfrebbles: XD
CatchFiveBats: Cause it's designed by her.
pootyfrebbles: I'd totally wear it
CatchFiveBats: It'll probably be too small.
pootyfrebbles: I WILL WEAR A BIGGER ONE UNDER IT
CatchFiveBats: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CatchFiveBats: NO STRETCHING
CatchFiveBats: NO HURTING
pootyfrebbles: FUCK YOU
pootyfrebbles: I WILL DO WHAT I WANT WITH MY SHIRT
CatchFiveBats: Even if they have it, you won't buy it.
pootyfrebbles: Maybe I will
CatchFiveBats: If there's only one...and you buy it...I will kill you.
CatchFiveBats: And steal the shirt.
CatchFiveBats: And your money.
pootyfrebbles: Don't get your hopes up too high for all this stuff
CatchFiveBats: I'm not.
CatchFiveBats: Believe me, I don't think it'll be there.
CatchFiveBats: This is all hypothetical.
CatchFiveBats: But regardless of what's there...I'll find stuff I want to buy.
pootyfrebbles: I WOULD WEAR THE SHIRT
CatchFiveBats: D:
CatchFiveBats: I'd kill you before that could happen.
CatchFiveBats: Souki can wear it, if anybody.
CatchFiveBats: Cause he's scrawny.
pootyfrebbles: I would wear it
CatchFiveBats: Please stop saying that...
CatchFiveBats: The thought of stretching out Risako's shirt makes me sad...
pootyfrebbles: The thought of wearing Risako's shirt makes me awesome
CatchFiveBats: D':
CatchFiveBats: Yeah, I'm definitely saddened by the idea of stretching out Risako's shirt.
CatchFiveBats: Not kidding.
CatchFiveBats: : /
CatchFiveBats: AIRI'S SECOND PHOTOBOOK
CatchFiveBats: GAAAARRRRRRRRR
CatchFiveBats: YEAH
pootyfrebbles: *thumbs down*

Cal doesn't like Airi very much...
- cfb

No comments: